Welcome to Sandiway Manor …
… walk in and feel the warm, friendly environment that only what was once a large family home can provide. Situated 3 miles from Northwich and constructed of Cheshire sandstone and standing in lovely mature gardens, the Manor has been sensitively refurbished over the years, enabling experienced staff to provide compassionate, personal care for those who now need a little help with daily life.
Key Features of Sandiway Manor
- 24 hour care from attentive staff, more
- 28 en suite rooms, more
- 2 floors, lift and ramps for wheelchair use
- Respite breaks, more
- Day care, more
- Daily cleaning and in-house laundry
- Assisted care bathrooms with ceiling hoists
- Lounge with Bistro corner
- Quiet Sunroom
- Home cooked meals made from fresh local produce, more
- All dietary needs catered for
- Light refreshments always available for residents and their guests
- Easily accessible gardens and walkways
- Hairdressing salon
- Trips, activities and social events, more
- On-site parking, newspapers delivered and regular visits from local GP, Chiropodist and Physiotherapist
- Frequent sound of laughter and music
- Independence and dignity always and if needed, carers always close by
- Regular events organised in the Home as are a variety of visits outside the Home, for those who wish to take part
- Arts and crafts afternoons particularly popular, held in the sun lounge - pictures and paintings often decorate the walls
- Poppy themed Bistro for self-service refreshments
- The sun lounge, which looks over the gardens is bright and quiet – perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Regular updates on Facebook for family and friends to see what is going on
- A choice of light exercises, games, singing and seasonal activities to enjoy
- Lovely walks around the gardens with opportunities to be involved in gardening or even some light weeding!
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes or biscuits
- Evening snacks or light supper
- Choose a film to watch together in lounge or watch TV in comfort of own room
- Feeling safe, secure and most importantly, cared for
Frequent sound of laughter and music
Independence and dignity always and if needed, carers always close by
Regular events organised in the Home as are a variety of visits outside the Home, for those who wish to take part
Arts and crafts afternoons particularly popular, held in the sun lounge - pictures and paintings often decorate the walls
Poppy themed Bistro for self-service refreshments
The sun lounge, which looks over the gardens is bright and quiet – perfect for entertaining friends and family
A choice of light exercises, games, singing and seasonal activities to enjoy
Lovely walks around the gardens with opportunities to be involved in gardening or even some light weeding!
Afternoon tea with homemade cakes or biscuits
Evening snacks or light supper
Choose a film to watch together in lounge or watch TV in comfort of own room
Feeling safe, secure and most importantly, cared for
A Legacy of Care
The Cheshire Residential Homes Trust's fundamental Legacy of Care dates back to 1947, prompted by a local Cheshire County Councillor who sought to improve the care and assistance available for those over a certain age. A meeting was arranged and a charity was formed to fund Homes "for people who are in need of assistance (priority given to War Damaged people)".
Over 70 years later, the need to care for older members of our community continues. All those involved with the CRH Trust are determined to maintain the honourable work of its founders. Its purpose is as relevant today as it was in the past, if not more so.
“A Legacy of Care is one of the best ways you can continue to contribute to the future lives of others.”
“It was a great comfort to us that Dad was able to come to Sandiway Manor after his stroke and to know he would receive loving care 24hrs a day. I would like to thank you, not only for the care and love Dad received, but for the support you gave to me and my family.”
“In these days of terrible stories about care homes, Sandiway Manor stands as a shining beacon. Such an establishment only comes from good leadership.”
“With its unfailing good humour, care and professionalism, Sandiway Manor remains a paragon in our minds of what a residential home should be.”
This website and our brochure can only provide a brief insight into the unique characteristics of Sandiway Manor. We would encourage visiting the Home and feeling the ambience personally. We suggest you visit as often as you like, chat with the staff, meet other residents, view the rooms and talk over all requirements with the Manager. There’s a guest room (if available) for short stays which provides the opportunity to see just how easy it is to settle in.
Request A Brochure
By giving us your email address and phone number, you give us permission to contact you and arrange for you to receive a brochure and answer any questions you may have.